Orientation Activities for Non-local Freshmen
Please note that
1. the arrangements might be changed due to the development of pandemic.
2. These activities are COMPULSORY for all freshmen. If you want to apply for an absence from the camp, please contact me (email@example.com) on or before 1 September 2022.
Online Welcome Session for Freshmen:
Date: 30 August 2022
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (TBC)
ZOOM: The link will be sent to all SHHO freshmen in late August.
S.H. Ho College Matriculation Ceremony:
Date: 31 August 2022
Time: 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Your orientation camp facilitator (組爸媽) will contact you on 29 or 30 August for the meet-up time and location)
– A matriculation ceremony of the college will be hosted by College Master and Dean of Students in the afternoon of 31st August, which is a part of the orientation camp.
– You are required to follow the following rules while attending the ceremony:
1. Dress in formal attire
2. Bring your own pen (for signature on matriculation book)
3. Wear the college gown distributed to you on that day
S.H. Ho College Orientation Activities:
1, 2 & 3 September
Your orientation camp facilitator (組爸媽) will brief you the meet-up time and location on 1 & 2 September, the activities will be held within campus areas.
HKD450 (will be charged to you via CUSIS after the camp)
If you have not received any calls or messages from your group facilitator on or before 30 August 2022, please contact the Organising Committee of S.H. Ho Orientation Camp (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions or concern, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Emery CHAN at (email@example.com) /3943 1442.