Hostel Check-in Arrangements for Non-local Freshmen
(Please note that the arrangements might be changed due to the development of pandemic.)
Earliest Check-in Date for Non-local Freshmen:
– Earliest Check-in Date: 17 August 2022 (Wed)
– Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– Location: Dean of Students’ Office, 3/F, Chan Chun Ha Hall, S.H. Ho College
– Hostel Fee:
1. The hostel fee before 29 August is HKD90 per night per room (Single occupancy).
2. The hostel fee from 29 August – 3 September is HKD68 per night per bed (Double Occupancy).
– If you will check in before 29 August: You will be assigned to a temporary room. On 29 August, all students living at hostel will check out from their temporary rooms from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon and check in to their rooms for the new academic year on the same day from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– If you will check in on or after 29 August: You may directly check in to your room for the new academic year on the same day from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Notification to the college at least 2 days before your departure:
|1) City you will return from:|
|2) Date of arrival in Hong Kong:|
|3) Will you return to Hong Kong via RETURN2HK or COME2HK Scheme(回港易/ 來港易)?||
If yes, there is no need to answer questions 4-7.
If no, please answer questions 4-8.
|4) Address of the hotel to conduct quarantine:||
According to the current university regulations, students can conduct the self-monitoring in hostels after completing the mandatory quarantine off-campus.
Here are the health guidelines of self-monitoring imposed by HKSAR Gov:
|5) Quarantine Period:|
|6) Date of Check-in to Hostel:|
Please ensure that you have fulfilled the vaccination requirements of CUHK, and submit your records in the COVID-19 Vaccination/Regular Testing Report System (VTR) at least one day before entering the campus:
Please ensure that you have completed the S.H. Ho College New Students/ Incoming Exchange Students Registration form:
Please submit the hostel preference form to the college (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 22 August 2022.
1. Present CU-Link/passport to College Staff.
2. Present your Quarantine Order Sheet to College Staff to prove your completion of the mandatory quarantine off-campus.
3. Get your room key and mailbox key.
4. Get your college gown.
5. Please also prepare cash for Resident Council Fee in 2022-23.
->Ho Tim Hall – HKD200
->Lee Quo Wei Hall – HKD160
If you have any difficulty in managing your check-in, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Emery CHAN at +852 3943 1442/ email@example.com.