Creative Student Activities Fund
During the period of pandemic, most face-to-face student activities cannot be held due to the public health concern. To maintain the bonding between SHHO students and a study-life balanced college lifestyles, the college specially set up the SHHO Fund for Creative Student Activities to encourage SHHO Student(s) or SHHO Student Society to organize creative student activities covering the following areas:
1. Community Services
2. Environmental Care
3. Healthy Living
4. Sports and Recreation
5. Cultural and Arts
6. College Bonds Building
The funded activity should be conducted on the conditions that:
– It will not create a large gather of people
– Participants in the activity do not need to have a close face to face contact with each other.
– The maximum amount that can be requested for each proposal is HK$10,000 per academic year
– For all year-round applications from August 2020 to August 2021.
– Applicants must submit the application form, a detailed activity proposal with a budget plan to the Committee for their assessment at least 30 days before the starting date of the proposed activity.
– Terms and conditions of this scheme and application form are attached.
Mr. Emery Chan (email@example.com)